Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Zero choice Web Series - Pilot kick off announcement.

Welcome my new web video series called "Zero choice".
The 20 minute video pilot of this point-of-view, first person series is named "captured", where my speechless victim wakes up on the floor, to experience sheer torture at my feet, as he (you) is not into feet. My fun comes from my victims suffering. I enjoy seeing him try to wiggle out of his bonds and his gag. There is no escape, I've done this before, I've planned, scheduled, and prepared. I'm going to keep my new foot torture toy for months, until IT tires me, or embraces everything I'm doing to it, which would be boring.. I warn you now, it gets a little spooky... I finally go to a plage that makes me giggle at some poor saps misery, drugged, tied and tortured for 20 minutes with my rank nasty feet. By the time I'm done with my new plaything it will learn to love what I'm doing to him now, it will seem like a walk in the park compared to what I have in store for it (him). I'm only happy to see it squirm, if he's not awake and aware and suffering, I'm not getting my fun, and that makes goddess sad, hee-hee...


FF-TUBE trailer - Featured Video on the site.


clips4sale full 1080p video.

Hahahahahaha.....
What, you have something to say? Did not think so? You're gagged....

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for Your excellent clips. You have really gone out of Your way to make them high quality and realistic. Ah, to kneel before You.

    ReplyDelete